Community post

Discussion

Positive pregnancy test after 2 miscarriages

Hi there I wanted to start this forum off as I'm sure someone can help me and oh are trying to conceive no#1 he had a still birth from a previous relationship in the past at 27 weeks with a little boy. I finally got him into the idea of trying to have a baby last year and January actively started trying to conceive we we're put under a lot of pressure in March due to moving houses Ect Ect so when my period was late I just put it down to stress my period arrived march 22nd about a week and a day later really heavy clotty and very bad cramps (sorry tmi) went to the drs only to find out I miscarried (didn't tell oh at first thought it would of upset him he was more annoyed I didn't tell him straight away as he thought he could of helped me) however April 14th once again greeted with 6 faint positive pregnancy test and once again that pregnancy ended on April 20th. It's May 9th and once again I've been greeted with a positive pregnancy test I'm just worried will having 2 back to back losses effect this pregnancy or will it be a healthy pregnancy I'm just over curious all my symptoms kicked in mega early this time round compared to the last 2 got sore boobs around 6 dpo metallic tastes in my mouth 8 dpo severe food aversions do I take this as a good sign?,it was oh who encouraged me to test so I did and both of us were shocked to be greeted with a positive and how dark it is considering I'm 9dpo just wondering if someone could help me out hire heads all over the place and genuinely don't know what to think right now

0 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo