Community post

Discussion

Waiting to TTC until August this year

Anyone else waiting to TTC until August this year? I am stopping birt control (Seasonale) at the end of this month and then going to track my cycles for the next couple months to get the hang of it.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I will be TTC in August. In January my GYNO found a large mass on my right ovary and it was removed along with the ovary and tube. I'm due for my 2nd post OP exam the last week of July. My Doctor wanted me to have at least two full cycles before we try and she suggested I buy a FM. So far according to the FM I have ovulated for two cycles. I'm also trying BBT, which I find annoying but if that is what it takes to have a baby then I'll do it .

9 years ago

The waiting to TTC is the worst. I just want to start trying already. According to opk I ovulated last cycle, so thats a plus. I am trying to bbt but I find it annoying and difficult to do at the same time and 1st thing every morning. Best of luck to you.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo