Community post

Discussion

am i having a chemical miscarriage

I need some help ladies! So i got 3 very faint bfps last wed thurs and fri with early htps (af was due on the wed) started bleeding on sat and lasted for 1 day (there was no big clots like my last mc in dec and all the bleeding had stopped after 1 day which i thouggt was weird)! So i go take another mon and its neg (internet cheapie) but still go to my drs app tues for blood test which came bk neg :( however on the morning of the resluts i got a faint positive so i dont know what to think :/ im booked in for another blood test tomos to see weather hcg has gone up or down but im stuck in limbo!! Has this ever happened to anyone and they have still been pregnant or am i clingin onto the tiniest bit of hope lol!!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Sorry forgot to say that i hadnt got any previous positives with the internet cheapie last week or mon

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo