Community post

Discussion

44 and disappointed again

I've got 6 daughters and had 10 verified miscarriages. All I want is one more healthy pregnancy, hopefully of a boy. Nothing seems to be working to accomplish that goal though. Doctors won't do anything because "you can conceive on your own without help" but all I keep getting is bfn after bfn. What is it going to take?? Or should I just forget about it? So tired of crying every month when the witch shows up or the second line doesn't show up.

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hi! I'm 42 and have 5 boys and 5 miscarriages. The last loss was just in July. People don't understand the longing for a different gender after having the same over and over again. They tell me be happy with the kids you have, You're just meant to have boys, etc. I'm very happy with my sons, but I have always saw myself having a daughter, as I'm sure you feel the same way about a son. In 1992 when I first got pregnant and sadly miscarried we had Gabrielle Marie picked out and still have yet to be able to use it. Still hoping I get my baby girl soon!

How are you? Where are you in your cycle? I'm 2 dpo. I'm hoping to test on the 3rd.

8 years ago

CD 6. My husband picked the name Talon James when he was in high school, over 20 years ago now. And at least you get it. I'm about to give up though. Tired of getting faint lines and then having the witch show up. Good luck to you on your quest. I had my last one at 42.

8 years ago • Post starter

try anti stress hypnosis or auto hypnosis for getting pregnant. It seems to become more popular to get pregnant. the stress hormone lowers your progesterone level and the pregnancy does not implant in your uterus. research about this two topics and try it. also, on the 2wwait try to eat progesterone increasing hormone food like raw nuts, peanut butter, organic virgin oils and organic chocolate and cocoa, natural honey. research about hypnosis for getting pregnant and about progesterone to get pregnant, if you are able to get pregnant on your own, this could be one of the problems.

8 years ago

I do get it! I'm sorry that your going to stop ttc. Maybe that will be when it happens.

8 years ago

Sometimes it does happen to get pregnant and you didn't even know it because it is too early. Like on 1dpo. You may be pregnant but because your egg can not implant between 5 and 12 dpo in your uterus you get your period in time on 14 dpo and your fertilised egg dies after 12 dpo because it can't nourish on itself further. After 14 dpo your period comes at usual time because your lining sheds. This happens because the egg is not implanted to transmit to your uterus not to shed. In cases like stressfull mothers the egg does not implant because she is stressed. The stress transforms progesterone neded to keep the pregnancy in cortisol (stress hormone needed to deal with stresfull situations). You can find more information on the topic on many sources

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo