Community post

Discussion

Anyone ever used Fertipil Plus?

Hi guys

Any hope with the Fertipil plus supplement Im taking? TTC for more then a year. Removed 8cm cyst in February 2014 and heard my left tube is blocked. Gynea said if I dont fall pregnant within 6 months then I have to go for the x-ray dye test to check my other tube. Im so depressed...

I absolutely HATE it that everyone sais "dont worry it will happen when the time is right" Always felt sorry for people struggling to conceive never thinking I would walk the same path.

This will be my first child with my husband but my 3rd child. I had 2 boys when I was young and due to circumstances had to let them get adopted. Now years later that Im able to have a baby with my loving husband Im struggling. Its like my pain is ongoing...

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I feel your pain. Im sorry to hear that you are going through this. I am too. I have been trying for my first child and the odds are against me due to me being almost 45 years old but im so desperate and want a child so bad. I have tried supplements and nothing has worked. I have one more im going to try and if it dont work i guess ill just cry for the rest of my life. Sucks getting old. My husband already has children from another marriage but i wanted one with him. Its not fair. Makes me feel like i was left behind and god doesnt care about me. Trying to keep my hopes up but its hard. Plus my husband wants a baby but every month when i get my period i know he is happy inside i can see it in his face. He lways says oh we jyst havd to keep trying but i know thats not really what he is thinking. Hopefully you will be pregnant soon. Ill pray for you.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo