Community post

Discussion

TTC after DH vasectomy reversal

I'm actually 38 but feel the odds are stacked against me and looking for ladies in a similar situation. I have a 19 yr old DD and never thought I would get married again much less TTC another child! My DH is only 30 but also has 3 children of his own. We really want one together since mine is grown and his live out of state ( military life ). He had a vasectomy after a tough tour in Iraq and then divorced. I guess you never know what God has in store for you. he has a reversal in March 2015 and we have been TTC for 6 months. My cycles are regular 26-29 days and we are praying for a miracle. Anyone out there feeling the pressure to conceive before our clocks quit ticking? Anyone have successful pregnancy after vasectomy reversal?

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm 32 years of age I have 5 children they are 15,14,13,12 and 8 years old from my previous marriage all from one dad. I got remarried again met my new husband and we have been together for 7 years he had a vasectomy after he had his 2 boys . He is 40 years old. On November 25,2014 He got a reversal so we are still trying . On March 2015 I was diagnose with early stage cervical cancer I had a cone biopsy. Thank God after that I have been with clean margins so I'm thinking now is when we are really trying . I'm hoping and praying that this can be our month. Keeping my fingers cross. Good luck .

[url]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test225639[/url]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test225639" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

8 years ago

Hello! So I am 30 and my DH is 44. He had a reversal in May 2012. We tried naturally for quit some time then moved to medicated IUI's. Unfortunately, for us, those didn't work. So this past July 2015, after 3 yrs TTC we moved to IVF and I'm am currently pregnant :))) I was told by my doc that once his body developed no sperm and then started developing it again (when he got his reversal) that naturally his body was like what is this, this isn't normal. It tried to fight them off like our bodies would a virus. So even tho he had great sperm count, motility, and just ok morphology they weren't able to penetrate my egg which is y until they actually injected his sperm in my egg we weren't getting pregnant. Hope this helps a little! And I really hope it gives u hope!!! Gd luck!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Wow congrat Shan after such a long journey!! Thank you for your response and best wishes with your well deserved pregnancy.

Jessica, I also had a cone biopsy done several years ago. My doctor said it should not affect my ability to carry another child. I just had an annual exam and because of my age she says not to worry until after one full year of trying. It's nice to find ladies who have similar TTC journeys to chat with.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo