Community post

Discussion

Just extra shed or chemical pregnancy??

I believe j am 18 dpo. This is baby #3 for me. I took a clear blue pregnancy test Monday morning and it was very faint positive. I was due for AF monday and have been spot on for past few months with her... I have been feeling very dull cramping and lots of pulling pinching twisting and wierdness in my lower abdomen. I was excited to see a + but last night after I coaches volleyball I came home, peed and when I wiped there was very light pink color on the tp. I went to bed thinking... Great I was wrong. Never saw another spot of color unt tonight after coaching practice.... I came home, peed and again very light pink on the tp. WHAT IS GOING ON!? I have dr appointment Monday for blood work, but I'm grabbing another pregnancy test from Walgreens right now Bc I am making myself crazy!!!!!!

Molly Marie

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

It is very common for light pink discharge in early pregnancy. Most likely there are no problems...

Mill

8 years ago

I actually ended up having a chemical pregnancy. I took a test Saturday morning that was negative and I started bleeding later Saturday morning.

Dr was pretty positive it was a chemical due to the faint positive I had Monday morning. We are bummed, but will try again.

Molly Marie

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo