Community post

Discussion

Am I over-reacting?

Hi all, so I just got my BFP two days ago on 11 DPO. I really didn't expect it because we have not been 'trying very hard' this month. and my BBT isn't very promising so it totally caught me by surprise.

Last night on 12 DPO I started to have cramping. On and off throughout the whole day. some cramping was quite strong. then I even got some spotting. (TMI alert) so it was very pale brown, and only in small amount.

I think implantation bleeding and pain only happen BEFORE the BFP right??? This morning my BBT dropped to a new low 36.65 C (~97.97 F)
also I got spotting again. This time is pretty much the same as last time. But the cramping is getting mild. I started to get worried because AF will be due tmr.

I keep doing the HPT just to keep track of the HCG level, to my relief, it is getting darker each day.

I really don't know what to do and what to think. I want to go seeing a doctor but today is a public holiday in Singapore. that means all the insurance-covered clinics are not open. As a foreigner I don't want to spend a fortune just because I am over-reacting...

Anybody got similar experience before? Any sharing will be appreciated.

This is our first pregnancy, really hope that this baby will stick around!

Here's the links to my chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5a0d64/

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

You are not overreacting. Take care of yourself. The first three weeks are critical. Don't stay on cold places. Don't eat citric fruits for some weeks because it creates an acidic environment in the uterus and you can loose the pregnancy (I read about this on ayurveda articles). I'm ttc for almost half a year and this month I already missed my period by two days. I did not test yet. The months before this one I drank lots of lemonade. I like lemonade. And I never got pregnant. Eat bananas. I think I am repeating myself on this forum about my condition. I hope your pregnancy will be ok!

8 years ago

Hi lau543, thank you so much for your reply, I appreciate it. Thank God that my BBT got a spike this morning, from 36.65C to 37.02C, I was so worried before!

Thank you for your tips, I will bear them in mind. My best wishes to you too. Lots of sticky baby dust to you~~~

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo