Community post

Discussion

TTC and Hashimotos Disease

Hi, I thought that I would share my story with everyone here, it's not the most exciting but hopefully we can all encourage eachother, as Hashimotos is already hard enough. When I was 14 I was diagnosed with Hashimotos, my doctor told me that it could be impossible to have children (and all the tiredness, medication daily, ect) but I didn't know what any of that meant at the time. Now, years later, my husband and I are TTC. I was on nexplanon for 6 year which seriously messed up my hormones and I couldn't track my cycle for my life. So finally it evened out to a 28 day cycle but thanks to my thyroid, sometimes I don't ovulate (temping). This was our first official month trying, knowing my body better, and I got a UTI. Haha. So my doctor put me on Bactrim even though I told her I we are TTC. It made me nauseous so I can't speak for that, and no really weird symptoms but now I am 16dpo and my period is 2 days late. I took a hpt this morning with fmu and it was BFP!!! But when I retested tonight- it was bfn ): I took it with a blue dye test the first time so I don't know if I trust it. Now I'm bleeding heavily (but not as heavy as my period) pinkish blood. Totally weird. I'll keep everyone updated! Any success stories TTC with Hashimotos? Thanks for reading!!!

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo