Community post

Discussion

Please help! going crazy!

Trying for 2nd baby.

This is my first cycle trying with some natural meds and ovulation kit. Since last week i am showing to 2 dark lines that means, i am ovulated since last week right and i had sex all day since last week. Even yesterday when i did ovulating test it came 2 dark lines and i tried yesterday too.

But today on right side i am feeling twinges and pulling pain. is it too early to have it? or may be i am going crazy?

oh and my first day of last period was 8/25/15.

Please help!

User ImageUser Image

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

My first cycle too. I used a digital OPK and it came up positive for two days but other days did show too lines but test said negative. (This next month after AF starts I'll be using plain strips. I've read that the lines should be equal in darkness to be positive. And you should start testing 10? days after AF ends. Not 100% about this. But you should monitor your CM too. Egg white or watery is supposed to mean you're good to go. ...this is what I've read. I also downloaded a couple of ovulation apps to help keep up with it all. Good luck!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo