Community post

Discussion

yeee haw I found a benifit to my time off! ;)

So im 2 days away from AF being due an I have been reading an researching my heart out because when she shows im off to get my immunizations for school. After I receive these shots no TTC for a month oor more I was told so I was trying to figure out what I could do during the waiting time to better my chances when I can start again. Sooooo im going to do the shut down method! Has anyone else done this? Im rather excited about it. U start NPC from cycle day 5 to 26 stop bleed an do it again. Not only do u shut it down but then clean it out an up with juices an veggies. I was already looking into the ninja now I have a real good reason to buy it. I love that it keeps all that good pulp in with the rest of the goodness your juicing. Any who all og tests have been bfn been testing since 9dpo every other day. Sunday ill do my last test an the stop the NPC if its BFN again an then when I get to cycle day 5 its shutdown time for the next 3 months! Anyway if any of u ladies have tried this plz let me know how it went for youor maybe you just use the NPC during the 2ww like I did for the first time tthis month. It sure has helped! Anyway baby thoughts an so much dust to all u soldiers! <3

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Silly question but I k ow what progesterone cream is as I just had a CP but what is shut down and ninja etc can u explain in easier terms ??? Thanks and

User ImageUser Image" rel="nofollow">User ImageUser Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo