Community post

Discussion

8 days late, BFN test, lactating?

I had a d/c on Jan. 24 at 11 weeks pregnant. This is the first month we have tried to get pregnant again. I have had two periods since my d/c. THe first day of my last period was March 26, I was due to get my period on April 23/24th. I have taken several pregnancy tests, all BFN. I figured I was just off on my cycle since the d/c and maybe I ovulated late. The last few days I've had pregnancy symptoms and have received a few "You're glowing" remarks unprompted by co workers (none who knew I was pregnant prior or trying right now). So, total I take a shower and notice I started lactating! My youngest is 3.5 and I stopped nursing a very long time ago. WHAT IS GOING ON??? Anyone every have a similar experience or could shed some insight. Freaking out a little, I was in the mind set that I am just not pregnant and that we would try again this upcoming cycle.

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Update: Went to the gyno today. Took blood to test hormones, thyroid, and possible pregnancy (although she feels that pregnancy is highly unlikely). Just incase anyone else has this issue. I'll update with test results, which are due to come back Monday.

9 years ago • Post starter

Any update hunv

8 years ago

SO, I was not pregnant. I went to the OB/GYN and the ran blood work to test for pregnancy and thyroid issues. Nothing popped up, I was prescribed something to kick start my cycle and ended up getting pregnant June 2014. Had a very healthy baby boy in Feb. 2015.

Back in May 2014, the doc felt my hormones may have still been out of wack from the miscarriage and d/c. We ended up with a happy ending :)

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo