Community post

Discussion

Has this ever happened to anyone?

Okay so I am turning to you ladies on this one. I tried the good ol' Google search but didn't find exactly what happened to me. We are in our second cycle TTC. I took a PG test on CD 29 and 30(supposed to be the start of AF) and they were both , so I figured I wasn't pregnant and waited to get AF. When I woke up on CD 31 I had extremely minimal spotting. Which for me isn't normal, on my first day of I usually have medium-heavy flow, and pretty uncomfortable cramps. I did not have any of that. But I figured she was here and that was that. Towards the end of the day though I had noticed I ended up with just that little flow all day. Then yesterday I woke up and it was just very little brown spotting after wiping and then gone the rest of the day. Today nothing. No cramps or any other AF symptoms this whole time which isn't normal for me. I'm not sure if this was just a fluke AF or if I could possibly be pregnant? I don't want to go buy another test just to feel silly when its another . I could wait until next month and see what happens but I am WAY too impatient for that! . lol. Has this happened to anyone else? I understand implantation bleeding but I thought that usually happened up to 12 dpo not 14-15... if this happened to you what was your end result?!

Thanks ladies!

Trying to Conceive Ticker

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

My last pregnancy ended just a few weeks ago but my af was two days late when I did two early response pregnancy tests both bfn , two days later I got my faint bfp then did clear blue digital for a proper result, if you still havent got af I would do a clear blue digital for an acurate result, brown usually means old blood so could be implantation bleed or just your usual time for af sounds like your pg to me, hope you find out soon xx

9 years ago

If you are having an abnormal period, you definitely should spring for another test. We all know how lame it is to get that bfn, but you can't lose hope that it could be good news!

Implantation bleeding is different for everyone so I wouldn't discount it as a cause just because it didn't happen on a specific dpo. It could also be from stress or other factors, but better to rule out pregnancy first since that is what you are hoping for. Good luck!

9 years ago

I had the exact same thing happen to me this month and I got a bfn on 9dpo then light spotting that turned brown on 10dpo. I tested again and got a bfp yesterday 11dpo.

BUY A TEST!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo