Community post

Discussion

frustrating !!!!

Just need to vent a bit !! My story is that I have a 7 year old and recently my partner and I decided to try for a baby this will be his first child. I had a chemical preg last year when we weren't trying but have been trying for 2 months and following ovulation calculator and had a slight positive preg test this month but then got my monthly that day. Has anyone else had issues concieving their subsequent children ? I know two months isn't long to be trying but I thought that I'd get preg as quickly as I did with my first (only took once!!!) I'm nearly 30 and a bit chubby but my life style is better now a days although I work shift work

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi
I am ttc my third, and I also had a very faint line. Then negative. Af came in which I just know it was implantation bleeding, lasted three days with no Brown spotting at the end. (Like I normal ly do) Im so freaked out my mind wants to be pregnant. If I didn't concieve last month, imn1dpo today... if I did, im 23dpo... scary and stressfull.

My test date May 22..., baby dust and blessingUser Image

9 years ago

Hi, I know how you feel. I have 4 children and I got pregnant the first time each try. My youngest is 3 and we have been trying like crazy for another and, it's been 6 months and no luck yet. Baby dust hon. I'm sorry Also for your losses.

9 years ago

Hopefully the three if us ladies will be getting our bfp soon

9 years ago

Fingers crossed!! It's just so weird and frustrating this waiting game!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo