Community post

Discussion

A week late, cramping, negative tests? What's happening?

Hello all! I am in my mid-20's and married. My husband and I am have been ttc for about 3 months. I've been off of the pill for 6 months. My last period was August 6 and I have a typical 28 day cycle. I am currently a week late for my period. Every month a week before my period I get tender breasts and have not had them at all this month/ past couple of weeks. I have also had cramps the past 3-4 days that feel like AF is coming but nothing! This past month has been stressful with my job so that could make me late but I have never been more than a day or 2 late ever! I had a negative pregnancy test both the day of my missed period and today. Any ideas? I've read it could be htc is not showing up yet or stress. My doctor said to wait a week and if no AF come in and get a blood test to see what's going on!

Thanks for any advice! I'm going crazy.

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm almost 3 days late and I feel very pregnant. Nausea, full breasts, soft cervix, creamy discharge and everything... We are ttc for almost half a year. Tested today one hour ago. Bfn with 20 hcg hormone. But I still feel very pregnant. I think I should have done the test in the morning because my urine was very diluted. I read that many woman don't have enough hormon in the urine and their first bfp was after many weeks. I also read this on forums were some said they had their bfp at week 20. I feel pregnant, I feel tingling around my bellybutton and under it all the time. No sign of period or cramps. Only mild some kind of cramps that do not hurt, that are like numbness.. who knows. I don' t think I have any other condition because, besides nausea, I'm healty and don't take any medication. After I rest for a time even the nausea is gone...

8 years ago

My ended up being AF late. It was due to a stressful month before. Good luck to you! Hoping next month is the month for me.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo