Community post

Discussion

Anyone at 9 DPO? What are your symptoms?

Anyone at 9 DPO? What are your symptoms?

20 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 20 Replies | Last Page

I am! And going crazy waiting for a bfp... hopefully! Hi I'm new to this site and ttc #2 ! I have regular 28 day cycles and this is my fourth month ttc. Ive had a few symptoms so far...cramping, backaches, and pulling pains in my left ovary, slightly sore nipples, and white creamy cm but around 6 dpo I did have some pink discharge when I wiped (sorry tmi). So I'm hoping all this means something although I'm trying not to get to excited as I don't want to set myself up for disappointment.

8 years ago

9 dpo here! My symptoms include cramps since 1 dpo and mild nausea in the morning, restless at night. I feel so certain like you, that the wait is too much. I've been testing since 7 dpo, since my last pregnancy showed up early, but not this time. Have you tested? I'll test again tomorrow.

8 years ago

I haven't tested yet...for the last 2 months I would start testing after o day but only to get a bfn every time! So this month I decided Im not going to... I'm trying to hold out and wait to see if af shows up. Apart of me really feels like I'm pregnant but I'll just have to wait and see... af is due on the 14th.

8 years ago

I am 9 days as well, but ttc for the last 2 years. I fell sore breast, tender nipples, pain in the right side near where my ovaries are, feeling sick to my stomach, have had an backache for the last.few days.

Hopeful_libra23. My af is also due on the 14

8 years ago

I am feeling very tired my belly feels full all the time even after BM I eat I eat I eat all day my father-law said ii seems like I'm eating for two I think that its to early for that CM lotion like I want to Baby Dance every time I see my partner I pee 2-3 times in the middle of the night during the day I have to pee every 1-2 hours I had an accident on myself I couldn't hold it anymore

8 years ago

Another BFN at 10 dpo.

8 years ago

Yayyyy!!! No! not a BFP.. But I am happy to see so many of us are playing the wait game together. This will give me a lot of support.. So yesterday when I was 9 DPO I had cramps and I was so wet. Ran to restroom million times to confirm hoping AF did not arrive. And I was happy that she did not. But I was so dry from 7dpo untill yesterday and today when I have a little CM. So this gives me a little relief.

Let us know if anyone of you get a BPF. I really pray that all of us get a BPF in this cycle.

My background- I have been trying for a year now. I was pregnant 4 months back and had a very early miscarriage...

8 years ago • Post starter

Also I had a BFN yesterday 9DPO and I am also due on the 14th. Will only test after 14th. Not before that!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies! I'm Bridget, and my wife Michelle is at 8dpo today so we're right around the same time! She's had some really weird hip pain, which I googled and found out can be a common symptom for smaller women (she's only 5'0" lol). She's also had some other promising symptoms, too, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up! She's due for AF on the 16th and she doesn't want to test until that day, so I'm kind of going crazy!! lol

How are you other ladies doing this evening?

8 years ago

OK ladies I don't know if I'm going crazy or not but I think my nipples has gotten alittle darker! My nipples are still tender and last night I got about 9 hours of sleep but around 11 this morning I fell asleep again..which is unusual for me. I'm so tempted to test but I would be crushed if I got a bfn! But I feel like something is definitely off this cycle... I'll keep you guys updated if I test later! Good luck everyone!

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo