Community post

Discussion

Temping and OPKs

Currently, Im in my TWW. First cycle TTC. Right now Im about 11 or 12 DPO Ive taken tests...all BFN.

This past cycle, I used OPKS to pinpoint when I O. I tested + the day after I bought them. (Lucky me!) Anyway, Im wondering when to start testing this next cycle...Would you say around the say time?

Also, when do I start temping? Do I start when my period starts?

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

If you have a regular (like 28 day) cycle I think you're supposed to start testing around day 10? That way if you O a bit early you'll catch the surge on the OPKs. My cycles are 28-30 and I have O'd on cycle day 14-17. As for temping, no idea, but hopefully someone chimes in. I think I'm going to start temping this cycle

8 years ago

Thanks. Mine are, I think, 30 or 31. I read that for temping you have to take it in the morning before you wake up....Even before you reach to turn your alarm off! Im dont think thats even possible for me. Lately, DD (whos 8) has been waking me up at 330AM because shes afraid of the dark. But, Im going to give it my best shot!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo