Community post

Discussion

Multiple days of Pos Opk's after O

I am 2 dpo today and this morning was my 4th positive opk and it was soooo dark it literally was almost sucking dye out of the Control line. I know all 4 were definitely positive, they were all very obvious. Also, know I O'd on the 2nd day of the positive opks bc I had a temp dip, had ewcm and cp was HSO. By the next day (3rd pos opk) my temp shot up .6 a degree (highest temp yet) and my cp was MFM and cm was watery/lotion. By today my cp was LFC and cm was creamy with an even higher temp. Hoping maybe the numerous (and continuing) pos opks (that are getting darker and darker everyday) are a sign of conception? Anyone have an experience with multiple opks even past Ovulation?

Oh, and I have ruled out the fact that maybe I was already pregnant bc I took a $tree hpt yesterday and it was neg.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I've had this happen sometimes if I use the opks in the morning. Apparently a false (or extra long) positive is more likely because your urine is so concentrated and the lh is always present to some degree. Some instructions say use fmu, but that isnt a good idea for everyone! It also could be that your body metabolizes lh slowly. Good thing you were temping! I dont think it means anything bad, but its not necessarily an indication of pregnancy either. Good luck!

10 years ago

Thank you very much!! That helped out a lot. My opks do say to use fmu in the instructions. I was taken them 2x a day and even in the afternoon or pm they were still pos. The good news is that I did O, my chart has confirmed it as well as cm and cp and the even better news is we bd'ed on the 7 days leading up to O and on O! Thanks again

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo