Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 babies!

View Full Post

Hello ladies!

I didn't see a new January board so I created one. If there is one already created, feel free to post the link in a comment.

I'm 27 and my DH is 28. We have been married for three and a half years and are trying for our first baby. This cycle will mark 2 years for us ttc. We went through 6 unsuccessful rounds of clomid and have suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and an early miscarriage. His semen analysis came out perfectly and all of my bloodwork and ultrasounds have come out normally. My doctor thinks it might be a blood clotting issue, but unfortunately my insurance won't cover the tests I need to test for that until I have 3 DOCUMENTED losses. Only 2 of my losses have been documented. So, I'm just taking a low dose aspirin and hoping for the best. Getting that BFP is a great feeling, but it's pointless if I can't STAY pregnant.

In addition to taking a low dose aspirin, I'm also taking a prenatal vitamin and evening primrose oil. I'm also going to give immune suppression control another shot this cycle, which goes something like this:

Starting at 3 DPO:
Morning: 1 Claritin and 1 Pepcid
Evening: 1 Benadryl and 1 Pepcid

I haven't been charting for several months now, but if I don't get pregnant this cycle, I'm going to start again next cycle. I have not had much luck with OPKs, but I may give them another shot too.

So, what about you ladies? Is this your first baby you are trying for? What have you tried? I love to hear everyone's stories!

Fingers crossed and baby dust for January 2015 babies!

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

97 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 97 Replies | Last Page

@claudiamarie is right! Let us know how it goes, okay?

@Lolo I hear that. I should try playing some video games too, come to think of it; it's a good idea - it's very easy to get lost in one of those. What types of games do you play? Oooh, hopefully!

As for Mother's day - the plan was that I would take my pregnancy test tomorrow and if it was positive I could call my mom in the US and let her know that her gift would be 8 months late.... but... the test strips that I ordered didn't arrive today and my husband got off of work early and didn't call me so I didn't get the chance to ask him to pick one up, so I'm going to have to defer that until Monday. I'm in the UK, and Mother's Day here is in March, so there is nothing going beyond that. What about yourself?

9 years ago

@prinder so sono showed right ovary has 16 follies and left has 15 with one measuring 14. Blood work, estrogen is high but no LH surge. Gotta repeat sono and blood work Monday morning and keep using opk.

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Prinder: I really hope you see your BFP. What a great Mother's Day gift that would be?! Maybe you can still pick up a test tomorrow or Monday morning you can still call your Mother and call it a happy belated Mother's Day! I am hoping I get mine this month so I can give my news on at least Father's Day.

I like to play RPG games on my PS3. But lately I have been playing the Harry Potter games. I am also an OCD woman...lol. Sometimes I drive my DH nuts with it. I like to play all the games in a row. If you look in my cabinets my dishes have a pattern on them and they all have to be in the same way so the lines aren't all wonky and I put the dishes in the dishwasher a certain way otherwise I get cranky. LOL!

claudiamarie: That's cool that the sonos can show that! Hopefully you get your smiley soon! :)

OK ladies have a great weekend!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

@claudiamarie Wow, that's pretty cool. I'll be ing for you guys.

@Lolo I know, right? DH has agreed that we'll go out and get one today so I'll be able to quick test. I think announcing on those days are just the best!

I tend to stick to games like Minecraft and such. Plot-based games are more DH's thing, but I do like watching him play, if you can believe that.

9 years ago

@Prinder: You're pregnant? CONGRATS!!!

Yesterday I had some cramping on my right side. Felt a bit like ovulation pain. But you cant ovulate twice in one cycle so I figure it could have been implantation. Well, I got a bit of blood today. So my fingers are very crossed!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Prinder: Yay!!! I am so excited for you!!! Did you call your mom yet?

claudiamarie: Have you seen your smiley yet?

Well, my temp dropped so it's either an implantation dip or I didn't O this month. Not sure what to think anymore. I doubt it's implantation. Hopefully the surgery will give me answers. I also wish they had a home progesterone test. Wouldn't that make life so much easier?

I woke up feeling a little depressed today. Had this dream that I was shopping for my baby nephews and woke up feeling like that is all the shopping I will ever be able to do. I did get some nice red roses and a card from DH which made me feel a little better. He said the roses were from Kit my cat and the card is because I am a step mom to his 2 kids...we see them every other weekend when DH is off work. He is working this weekend.

Leaving soon to go to my Parents house. Looking forward to seeing my mom and dad but not looking forward to seeing everyone else. Hoping that will change. But the idea of seeing my siblings LO's is making this hard. Hopefully it won't be a long day. And hoping it will get easier when I get there. I think this day is hard for all of us who are struggling with TTC #1. And this being my 14th cycle it's been a long journey. I just feel bad for feeling bad about it. I keep praying that this is our month but I can't trust that it is.

Hope everyone has a great day!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

@prinder did I miss you pregnancy news?!!!! How exciting!!!!

So I'm getting a repeat sono tomorrow and more blood work. No smiley yet Lolo makes me sad bleh. I hope your temp did was implantation fx��

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

would aspirin cause implantation bleeding to be more pronounced? I hardly had any at all but its more than I expected.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Yes, my test was a , I am pregnant. I still need to schedule an appointment for the blood test (obviously), but that positive is indisputable. Thank you everyone for your support! I thoroughly intend to stick around to see you all succeed.

I did call my mom, and she's over the moon at the thought of finally becoming a grandmother. We paid DH's parents a visit and let them have the news. For now, that's all we're letting know until we get out of the first trimester.

Thank you all for your support, you've all been wonderful. for you!

@snow I had one-sided cramping off-and-on leading up to and beyond 14 DPO, so maybe? As for aspirin... I'm not sure, I'm not a doctor. it IS a blood thinner, however it would need to be taken fairly regularly and I assume implantation wouldn't be a weeping wound kind of issue. I wish I had a better clue, but I think the only way you can be sure is to contact a professional (doctor or midwife) about it. I that it is just implantation, but I just don't know.

@Lolo that it's the former and not the latter. I think it's actually better to try as much as possible to not think about it. At this point, worrying over it is a lot like trying to solve a mathematical equation by chewing bubble gum. You're allowed to feel disheartened and disappointed, anyone would be. Your feelings right now are valid and understandable given how much you've endured so far, but don't give up hope. We're all rooting for you and will be right by your side no matter what, okay? You'll have a bouncing bundle of joy of your own someday, I promise.

@claudiamarie I haven't announced it, really, except in the Mother's day testing board so don't worry, you didn't miss it. I'll keep you in my thoughts and ers that you get good results.

9 years ago

Omg I'm so happy for you!!! What a greats Mother's Day �� Thank you! Come check on us ok and keep us updated.

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo