Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 babies!

View Full Post

Hello ladies!

I didn't see a new January board so I created one. If there is one already created, feel free to post the link in a comment.

I'm 27 and my DH is 28. We have been married for three and a half years and are trying for our first baby. This cycle will mark 2 years for us ttc. We went through 6 unsuccessful rounds of clomid and have suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and an early miscarriage. His semen analysis came out perfectly and all of my bloodwork and ultrasounds have come out normally. My doctor thinks it might be a blood clotting issue, but unfortunately my insurance won't cover the tests I need to test for that until I have 3 DOCUMENTED losses. Only 2 of my losses have been documented. So, I'm just taking a low dose aspirin and hoping for the best. Getting that BFP is a great feeling, but it's pointless if I can't STAY pregnant.

In addition to taking a low dose aspirin, I'm also taking a prenatal vitamin and evening primrose oil. I'm also going to give immune suppression control another shot this cycle, which goes something like this:

Starting at 3 DPO:
Morning: 1 Claritin and 1 Pepcid
Evening: 1 Benadryl and 1 Pepcid

I haven't been charting for several months now, but if I don't get pregnant this cycle, I'm going to start again next cycle. I have not had much luck with OPKs, but I may give them another shot too.

So, what about you ladies? Is this your first baby you are trying for? What have you tried? I love to hear everyone's stories!

Fingers crossed and baby dust for January 2015 babies!

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

97 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 97 Replies | Last Page

@claudiamarie I know you're exactly 237% done with this horse-hockey. Try to find ways to unplug and unwind some, okay? Stressing yourself out any more than you have already isn't going to do you any favours - which is easier said than done, I know, but do your best. We're all here for you and are keeping you in our thoughts.

9 years ago

@prinder thank you! i really appreciate that :)

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

@claudiamarie. Fingers are crossed for you

@cosmo. Im so sorry to hear that. I had a chemical a couple years ago. I know the pain. But im glad you're looking on the bright side.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Okay, so... I was expecting my period yesterday and it didn't happen. I'm fighting a loosing battle against my stomach (it keeps saying "RWAR MOAR FOOD!" every two hours or so), noticing an increase in CM (TMI?) but... there's still a chance this could end badly for me.

To stop myself from being tempted to take a test early, I ordered some online - the package should be Saturday or Monday. It puts me past the US Mother's day deadline that I was hoping to take the test, but that's just how it's going to be if the standard mode remains .

9 years ago

I'm trying not to symptom spot this month. My last two cycles I was driving myself crazy. I was really tired and nauseated so I started to think I was pregnant to only have my period come a day or two late.

Is anyone else trying to not symptom spot?

User Image

9 years ago

@prinder lets hope that it doesnt end badly! cant wait to see you BFPPPPP

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Prinder: Thank you! FX'd for you too! I would be going nuts and probably would have tested by now...lol. Hang in there!

Cosmoholic: I am so sorry to hear that you had a CP. Glad you can see the silver lining. Now hopefully you will get answers. I think it's silly that we have to wait for certain tests until so many losses.

claudiamarie: Thanks to you too! If you don't see your smiley I expect you will by tomorrow or Sunday.

MKWeber: Welcome! I think my DH and sister are also getting tired of hearing it from me. I have actually sorta stopped talking to my sister about it, mostly because she has gotten so busy with work I rarely talk to her. But DH, I talk to him about everything but I think he is getting tired of hearing it too...mostly because he gets disappointed when it doesn't happen for us as well and he is also getting tired of getting his hopes up.
I saw your post regarding the early +OPK. I suppose it is possible to O that early on but it also could've been an early LH surge. I had that happen to me too one month and someone suggested I continue using the OPK's and lo-and-behold I had another surge and that was around when I typically O. I would continue using the OPK's just to see if you do get another surge but start BD'ing every other day until you know for sure.

Helly_79: I too am trying not to symptom spot. I do record it, but every month I get so disappointed by thinking that my symptoms match up just to have AF arrive. I had a friend think her AF showed up and then she ended up actually being pregnant. So now when AF isn't even as heavy as it usually is I question it. This whole TTC journey is very stressful. So this month I am going to attempt to not symptom spot and see what happens...it's just very hard not to.

AFM: Well, DH & I did not BD last night or this morning. Last night I started to get way too tired and my teeth/gums started to hurt (I think due to me allergies) and this morning I had an appt. So, after looking at my chart I figured we have done it enough this month. Of course, this morning my temp dropped again. But apparently it didn't drop below the coverline. If it's true then I am on 3 DPO. I also use FF so kinda waiting for a confirmation to see if both sites add up to when I O'd. What do you ladies think?

I have been so tired these past few days. Waking up OK but finding myself in need of a nap in the middle of the day. Today my boobs feel slightly tender at times. And I feel slightly nauseous...it feels kinda like an anxiety type nauseous though...if that makes sense. This could all be from me suffering from my allergies too though. So who knows. I am trying not to read into it too much.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

@Helly I'm proud of you for trying not to symptom spot; I honestly don't think I could do that! I'm far too neurotic and OCD to not obsess over details, I think. Instead, this cycle I've survived by reminding myself that the symptoms could just as easily be normal PMS to keep my head firmly attached to my shoulders. I've come to call the tricking of myself into thinking I'm pregnant as having "Schrodinger's Baby," if that makes any sense. What have you been doing to keep yourself distracted while you wait?

@claudiamarie Looking more and more like it will be just that case. on 16DPO, either - hopefully 17DPO will be the same. I'm trying to not freak myself out over it, but you know how easy that is (you can just take "F" out of the word "way"). How are you feeling today?

@Lolo Thanks! I'm trying to keep my cool and leaving the mind-loosing to DH - he's just over the moon with how optimistic things are looking and here I am just trying my hardest not to get swept up in it. Here's hoping that my pregnancy test strips arrive today so I don't have to wait until Monday, . I knew I was cutting it close, but I really didn't want to fall victim to temptation, if you know what I mean? Are you keeping busy these days? Got anything special planned for Mother's Day?

9 years ago

@prinder I'm good. Headed to out soccer game then drs for blood work and sono eek

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Prinder: Been trying to keep busy. These forums do help. I might play some video games later to take my mind off of it some more...lol.

I sent my mom and mother-in-law flowers and chocolate from ProFlowers. And tomorrow I am going over to my moms to help fix dinner and spend time with my family.

Been having some very strange dreams...sadly I don't remember the details of them too much. I have been so tired lately. I even slept in pretty late this morning...lol. Hoping this is all good signs of Ovulation and FX'd we all get that BFP!

What are you ladies doing for Mother's Day?

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo