Community post

Discussion

13dpo confused,

Hi ladies I am new to this! I have been following some of your posts over the last few months and have finally decided to post something of my own!

I am 28 and have been trying to concieve for the last few months, this will be my first baby so I am very excited about the whole process! This month I got possitive opk on 17/04 and we bd that evening and 18/04. Over the last seven days I have been getting a lot of symptoms including really sore nipples (which I never get even when af is due) and lots of twinges pulling sensations either side of my belly button, aching back (which I have never got before) and have been really tired during the afternoon over he last few days! Yesterday which I believe to be 12dpo I took a early predictor test using fmu and got what I think looks like a positive result! I was really excited as I have never seen so much as a shadow before but decided to re-check in the morning! Today I used a FRER with fmu and an early predictor. The FRER was a clear negative (not even a shadow) and the early predictor had the faintest of faint lines but only when taken out of the case!

Really unsure what to think as never been through this before! Any comments or advise would be great fully received!

Many thanks x

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I am in the same boat. I am just waiting a few more days to retest.

10 years ago

It is so frustrating! Think I might test again tomorrow with my last FRER. When are you going to test again?

10 years ago • Post starter

We'll this turned out to be bfn! Af arrived yesterday 6days early. Guess I'm going to be trying again this month!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo