Community post

Discussion

BFP? Should I tell him or wait?

User Image

last test is this morning's FMU. tests are supposed to detect 10 mIU/mL. BFP? should I wait for a darker line before I tell DH?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*TTC#1*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BFP#1 1/17/14: CP BFP#2 4/27/14: First appointment scheduled 5/16

5 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

As soon as I see a pink line I tell my SO.

10 years ago

When I found out I was prego back in September I told him that next day, the first day I felt scared. But after I told him I regreted it because I thought of how much fun it would be to come up with a neat way of telling him like a present with a lot of baby stuff in it, or something like that to surprise him with the big positive. But its really up to you what ever you do you should do it quick so he can share in the excitement and you wont be stressed out about his reaction. :) Good luck!!!

10 years ago

Thanks for the input ladies! I wish I had waited and done something more fun to tell him, I even had a little something planned but when he came home I was so excited I forgot and just blabbed! Oh well, he couldn't be happier!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*TTC#1*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BFP#1 1/17/14: CP BFP#2 4/27/14: First appointment scheduled 5/16

10 years ago • Post starter

I wish I had waited when I told my husband, I was just so excited. He was happy too but then a few days later I took another test and it said negative so then I had to tell him that and he was crushed. Next time I decided i'm going to wait two weeks o tell him.

10 years ago

I'm sorry otowns, the same thing happened to me in January, the faint positive got weaker over a couple days then disappeared as spotting turned into AF. That's exactly why I didn't tell him the first day this time, too. I wanted to wait until the u/s but I just couldn't hold it in one moment more!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo