Community post

Discussion

17 DPO and still no AF!?

Hey ladies!
So my cycle is usually very normal, but the last 2 months my cycle has ranged from 32-35 days. My husband and I weren't trying the last 2 months, but are now trying to conceive our second baby. I did do an ovulation test and it did come back positive. When I missed AF I did 2 tests the 2 days after I missed and they were both negative, and then I just did another test yesterday and got a negative. I have been using the generic brand tests, but now I think I may need to go get First Response as that is what I used with my first pregnancy and there was NO DOUBT that I was pregnant....Im so anxious! Any ideas why I would still be getting a negative 17 dpo when I "feel" pregnant. I have had mild cramping the last week and very nauseous! HELP!!

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

At this stage it might be worth going into your doctor or a clinic to try a blood test. I know a couple of people who were almost second trimester before they got a BFP as some women just seem to not produce as much HCG in their urine.

Fingers crossed that it's just the tests not picking it up!

9 years ago

I would go get a blood test one time I didn't get a positive till dpo hpt was negative but blood was positive same day hpt was negative

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1395637200z4z1397797200z0.png

9 years ago

Thanks ladies!! I am going to schedule an appointment if I don't get AF by Friday!! This is so frustrating!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo