Community post

Discussion

Ask a pregnant girl this cycle

Hello girls! In case one of you got pregnant this cycle please briefly describe on this topic your experience. If you had or not early pregnancy symptoms, when you tested first etc. Give us hope! It seems that very few of us get pregnant, and after a bfp many of you don't post anymore... It is only me thinking this?

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi, i shared my ttc story in the "success stories", but here's a copy of it. Not sure if it's going to help much since we didn't really have to do anything.
Hi, ladies! I'm telling my story hoping to encourage everybody who thinks ttc always takes a long time and difficult after getting off bc.
About 2 months ago me and my hubby decided "to stop trying not to try" and I got off the pill (I was on it for about 2 years) and started taking prenatal vitamins. My withdrawal bleeding came on time and everything else was as usual. Then about 3 wks after I noticed some interesting cm (very very thick egg white kind of strings) and I had no idea what it was. So I looked it up and found out it was most likely a sign of ovulation. So we did some baby work that day))) At about 3 dpo my nipples got very sore, I had runny and congested nose, one morning I woke up because my throat was very sore and it was hurting, but it went back to normal the following day. One of the days i got a horrible heartburn, which is very unusual for me, not even sure i ever had it before at all. I also started to have to use bathroom at least twice an hour which was strange too. Then at about 10 dpo I was in bed reading when I suddenly felt so cold that my whole body was shaking uncontrollably, it went away after about 2 hrs. I kept telling myself that all these symptoms were simply my body getting used to not being on a pill. But I secretly hoped that it might be preggo signs too and was poas-ing like a maniac starting from 6 dpo (even though I knew it was way too early), lol. I got my first BFP the morning of 12 dpo, but it was VERY STRANGE. Both lines (FRER) appeared right after I peed on it, but the second line disappeared within 10 seconds! Later that day I got a super faint line that didn't go anywhere. From that day on every test I took was a BFP and the line was getting darker.
For the reference I'm almost 31 and my hubby is 34. And like I said it's our first time ttc.

Lots of baby dust to all ttc out there

8 years ago

A wonderful and inspiring story!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo