Community post

Discussion

How much will our toddler understand if we travel without hr

My husband and I never had a real honeymoon due to finances and the opportunity has come up to possibly travel internationally for 1-2 weeks when our daughter will be nearly two but we would love to go on our own and leave her with her grandparents before we TTC #2.
Has anyone here traveled without their kids who were around that age and how much did they understand why/how long and where you were the whole time? What did you do to keep contact/reassure them you were coming back? Is there a good/better age to leave your kids with someone else for that long? Don't want to book anything I'll then regret just to go have some time without her. TIA

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Aww. Well you guys could always Skype a couple times a day. I think it'll be much harder on you guys than your daughter. She will miss you but she will adjust quickly. After two kids it'll be harder to get away for alone time.

8 years ago

I think you can drop her to some good daycare centre so that she will be busy in that stuff and after that her grandparents will take care of her and definitely Skype is a great idea to keep in touch with her and you can enjoy your time. To know more you can visit http://www.callingallkidsagain.com online.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo