Community post

Discussion

Another Let Down

So I haven't logged in here all month because I thought i would try a new approach at this whole TTC thing. I have been over thinking and stressing out about every little thing surrounding it so this month I just thought I would let it go if it happened, it happened. I didnt temp, didnt symptom check, all I really did was make sure we were on a regular schedule that fell into my cycle. Everything was great I felt so proud of myself and then last night I realized I was 2 days before AF, (today would be 1 day before). I thought I would just wait until Tuesday and see what happens. Well I obviously couldnt wait and went out and bought a test this afternoon, and to my very not surprise it was a . There were two things against me though 1) I took it at 230 this afternoon so obv a less concentrated urine. 2) I still technically havent missed . But I can't help but feel I am out this cycle too. Last cycle was a tease because I was 5 days late with and I am extremely regular so I got my hopes up and then she showed her ugly face. I know we have only been actively trying for 2 months but it starts to get depressing. When you want something so bad and you just aren't lucky enough to have it yet but you see all of these other women who get pregnant "by accident". I dont know I guess just a rant I needed to have. Thanks for listening Ladies

Trying to Conceive Ticker

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I feel your pain...40 years old,8 months TTC AF due today but not happened yet! Trying not to think about things of get myself worked up....keep a positive mind and all will come good...good luck in cycle 3 xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo