Community post

Discussion

ugh! anyone else a POAS-aholic?!

View Full Post

Dear lord, I'm having the longest TWW in the history of twwaits! Haha. I tested yesterday (8dpo) and this morning... Both BFN. Which I KNOW is too early to be stressing myself out. Lol. Hubby was completely against the idea of another one (we have 4 boys) and now all of a sudden wants not only another but is hoping for multiples!! Crazy man!! Sorry ranted...please tell me I'm not the only psycho pee-er in here?!?

87 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 87 Replies | Last Page

I'll be going in a little while after the baby wakes up...I'll feel the same way you do...its our first month also so I shouldn't expect a miracle. Lol. Still gets to ya when you want it so bad and one tiny little line stands in your way. Haha

8 years ago • Post starter

I've been trying for two years. I've took a turn for the worst tonight. Have a severe headache, became very sick like (strange story but I am not able to actually be sick) but can feel it and gag, had a watery red bleed. Felt really dizzy. Hot flash (sweated), wth is happening with me. Also have a pain in the middle of my stomach.

8 years ago

I just got my beta numbers....13dpo at 21. I just started having pink blood on the toilet paper when I wipe. Another miscarraige? Any thoughts anyone.

8 years ago

@peaceangel- not necessarily!! I bled for a few months during a pregnancy and also my pregnancy with twins I had a SCH (subchorionic hemorrhage) nothing too serious...let your Dr know and I'm sure they'll want you in for another beta in a datly or two to make sure they're rising :)

@happy- I hope you start feeling better!! Or I hope they're great signs! Are you still bleeding?

Happy- How many DPO are you?

Peace- Wishing you the best!

8 years ago

thanks everyone. trying to stay calm and encouraged. I hope the best for you too.

8 years ago

Hollie- I caved..took a cheapie when I just got home...got two good ones that I'll save IF I get a line at all...gonna take my other cheapie in the AM...I'll let you know how it goes.

Good luck ladies. Thoughts are with you.

I'm 16dpo now never took a test as I started with the (tmi) brown blood on 13dpo. So I just assumed it was af coming. The the red came had a very light bleed. Next day was a quarter of what I normally get on the second day. Then yesterday nothing til 2pm then had a watery red bleed only when I had a wee. This morning nothing as yet.

Does it just sound like a period?

8 years ago

Hmm...Sounds like it could be a very light period.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo