Community post

Discussion

ugh! anyone else a POAS-aholic?!

View Full Post

Dear lord, I'm having the longest TWW in the history of twwaits! Haha. I tested yesterday (8dpo) and this morning... Both BFN. Which I KNOW is too early to be stressing myself out. Lol. Hubby was completely against the idea of another one (we have 4 boys) and now all of a sudden wants not only another but is hoping for multiples!! Crazy man!! Sorry ranted...please tell me I'm not the only psycho pee-er in here?!?

87 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 87 Replies | Last Page

I have some IC coming on the 14th so I'll test then if I still feel the same.

8 years ago

well I'm having second thoughts now. I just started bleeding again ???? only when I go to the toilet. Starting to give up I can't take the heartache.

8 years ago

Hi ladies, can I join the wait? First cycle ttc #1 and I was not prepared for how loooong the 2ww would feel! We hadn't even decided to try until recently and now that we have I'm OBSESSED with it happening NOW and with every early symptoms and positive test reports I can find. I know I'm crazy but so hard not to read into every twinge I feel and I'm dead set on surprising DH when it does happen so I'm trying to play it cool until I know and pretending no way it could happen this month. Tested this AM ridiculously early at 8DPO and of course BFN. Good luck to all!

8 years ago

Back in 2011 I didn't find out I was PG until 13wks because I bled every month for about 3 days...figured it was my period cause they were never heavy or long...maybe you're just a bleeder! I'll keep you in my thoughts!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Mommato4boys faint positive? Let's see! Lol

I'm starting to wish I had a shorter cycle. I still have about a week to go before AF. THis morning I woke up weepy and felt like AF had started (cramps). Last night I was in the most HORRIBLE of moods lol. Everything DH did irritated the piss out of me. All his energy and happiness was too much for me haha. Poor guy.

I'll probably head out to Walmart and pick up a couple more of those .88 tests. Will test again in the morning.

8 years ago

Mommato4 that happened to me once too. Didn't find out I was pregnant until 11 weeks. I don't know how that happened! Maybe I had periods too? The only reason I even decided to test was because I looked in the mirror and noticed my nipples had the dark ring.

8 years ago

Thanks mommato4boys, it's nice to talk to someone. I literally cried reading your comment. I think it's all getting to me now :(

8 years ago

@hollie- I just went to get a pic of my test and it must've been an indent cause there's nothing there now :( but I'm still gonna test again in the morning...are the .88 cent ones blue dye? I hate blue dye. Lol. The only reason I tested back in 2011 is because I threw up...when I'm pregnant I get morning sickness at 12wks...I wake up barf once then good until the next morning...lol. This goes on until about 20 wks. With every single one of my lasting pregnancies. I was nauseous early on when I was preg with twins...but never any other time. I had ONE day in this TWW that I wanted to barf after eating. Also DH has been pissing me off so bad too!! My whole mood is just STFU and get away from me. Haha

@happy- I'm here if you wanna talk or vent or anything! I'm a stay at home mommy and have this linked to send me a notification on my phone ;) haha

8 years ago • Post starter

Thanks momma :). I'm really not dealing with it this month. I don't know why it's different this month maybe cos I really felt pregnant. X

8 years ago

Mommato4- they are red dye test. I just picked up four. Took one when I got hom. BFN lol. Im disappointed but not terribly disappointed since its my first month trying. Since I am old as black pepper (lol), Im going to buy some Ovaboost online tonight and some OPK strips...probably some Preseed.

Happymum- How long have you been trying?

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo