Community post

Discussion

2ww and cramps

i think i o on the 18th and i know its too early for a hpt but this is my story and i dont know who to ask:
i have secret high hopes this month. My mc was feb 3 my period came back April 2-7 the 17,18,19 I had weird bleeding.. Brown the first day then like pink brown the second day and a tad of red brown the third day. Then on the 23 I started cramping. It is super weird bc I don't get cramps during af (which isn't due until may 2) and the only time I have ever had cramps is when I was pregnant with my first child -she's here and well- so I'm obviously scared to get my hopes up bc of all the bfn I've had over the past 9 months of ttc. We've bd exactly the right times and amounts to keep strong swimmers. Any thoughts?? Or am I paranoid and looking for pregnancy symptoms

6 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

If you 0'd on the 18th if is was me I would test because as like you I have had miscarriages and only get cramps when I get pregnant
And I just recently got a bfp on 10 dpo
here's hoping for your

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1395637200z4z1397797200z0.png

10 years ago

Can I jump in? I am in the very beginning of my 2ww, I think...I don't track anything but my periods and intercourse...if I ovulate mid cycle then I am between 2 and 4 days post ovulation and hubby and I bd last night and when I went to use the bathroom afterwards I had quite a bit of bright red mucus/post baby dance (you know what) anyway this was very very common two years ago. I bled every time we had intercourse (had endometriosis) since my last pregnancy I have not had this happen even once, until last night! I still had a little spotting this morning and I'm a little crampy. I hope it's not Aunt Flo super early...I wish I could just know, with out the waiting game. Ugh.

10 years ago

Im so glad i had some people comment! i was worried this site would be a lost cause :) I bought some target tests today (ek) i think theyre blue dye which often gives false positives so im hoping i dont have a bad batch. Tuesday according to the charts on this site i am able to test with a possible positive, but friday is when af is due so im going to TRY and wait until thursday to take my first test.. i would assume that if that test is negative im out for the month :(

10 years ago • Post starter

I should be expecting AF next Thursday....it seems like forever away! If I have any "symptoms" I will test Monday. Otherwise I will wait it out...my bleeding is gone. I don't know what to think of it...let me know how it goes for you, good luck!

10 years ago

I am 9dpo and going crazy. Not a lot of symptoms. Every month is different for me. I have taken two tests (it's to early) and negative (duh). I hate this! how is everyone else.

10 years ago

I am only 6 dpo and have felt like crap all day. Hope I am not getting sick/flu...blah....I have to add my 18mo is sitting up by my head (I am laying on our sectional) and playing with my hair and babbling and snuggling like crazy! Oooohhhhh baby fever is sooooo bad right now!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo