Community post

Discussion

TTC after being on pill 3yrs and 35 yrs old

How long has it taken women around my age of 35 to get pregnant after being on the pill?

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm 33 and TTC my first child. I was on BC for 14 years and my husband and I have been trying TTC for 2 months. I stopped taking my BC on 7-19-14. What's your story?

9 years ago

I've been on the pill for just over 3 years, now 34. I stopped taking the pill in April, my periods returned to normal straight away and we have been trying to conceive since with no joy!! (already have a 10 year old).

9 years ago

Hello Ladies,

I am still ttc since Feb/March. I have been using OPK's and getting my positive and my period has always been very regular and has been after getting off the pill. Last month my doctor suggested I come in when I get my positive on the OPK and do an ultrasound to see if indeed I was ovulating. I went in and he saw the "cyst" on the ovary ready to release the egg. That night I felt the pains in my right side which is usually an indication of the egg being released. I went in the next day and did another ultrasound and sure enough it released. Unfortunately I got my period 2 weeks later. So the next step was for my fiance to get tested which he did last Thursday. We should get the results in the next few days. I also started taking primrose oil to help get the lil guys to swim better, just in case. Doc thinks it's just a matter of timing so I am crossing my fingers all is ok with his test and we can go forward from there. Who knew it would take this long? Yikes!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo