Community post

Discussion

help!! dont know what's going on!

hi everyone! me and my husband have been ttc for 2 months now. i had a miscarriage back in 2009 and we have finally started trying again. i am usually regular with my periods and i have been off bc since november of last yr so i know it isnt anything to do with that. i am currently as of today 6 days late and no major signs of AF. my period was supposed to start on 4/19 and on that day i had brownish pink spotting that lasted about 30 minutes and that is the last i have seen. im not complaining about my period not coming bc i hope i hope i am pregnant! all the tests ive taken have been negative. with my first pregnancy i didnt find out til i was about 5 1/2 wks pregnant so it may just be to early but ive never missed a period no matter how stressed i have been and even if its been a couple days late i still have major cramping but this month nothing like that. if AF doesnt show this weekend i am going to the dr next week. has anyone else been in this situation before where its taken u awhile to get a BFP? im not stressed out about it i just dont know what my body is doing this month lol this is totally not normal for me. im not sure when i ovulated but hopefully this month i'll get my BFP!! thanks for any and all replies!! baby dust to you all! :)

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

The brutal truth--it would be rare to get a bfp at this point.not impossible but unlikely. IF you are certain of your dates. At 6 days late the stick should be flaming. I have had many early mcs and 4 kids...I find if it's going to stick it should be bfp already.

Sorry to be so blunt love. ..I think no one is replying because they don't want to be downers. I don't either but at some point you need peace of mind.

Relax for a few days and retest Tuesday or Wednesday. If it's not pos then see your dr. Hugs sweetie and i do hope your dates are just off and you will be seeing that bfp soon!

9 years ago

thanks for replying! i too am honestly doubting being pregnant. i took a test yesterday and negative and i have scheduled an appt with my ob/gyn next week to see what is going on. and you are probley right that no one is replyingdue to not wanting to be downers which i understand. its just a very confusing situtaion honestly as i know my body and this just isnt normal so ive def got to go see whats going on. i know that some ladies dont get a positive at all on a hpt but i dont feel as i am one of them lol and the blood test i had done was negative as well but im just gonna wait and see what my dr says!! :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo