Community post

Discussion

TTC first child - Advice

Hi All,

Never been on websites like this before but i feel it a real comfort coming on here and reading other peoples stories as it makes you feel like you are not the only one going through this!!

I came off the Pill December 13 (after being on it for 10 years!!) and have been trying ever since! Everyone around me seems to be getting pregnant but me although im trying to stay positive!
We have been trying around the right time and i've been getting positive OPK's however have had no luck!

If anyone has got ANY advice or success stories i would really appreciate it! I am awaiting blood test results at the minute but my Doctor thinks everything seems fine. I just hope it's just my body taking a little bit longer and adjusting to coming off the pill!

Hope we all get BFP's soon!!

x

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I am also new to this site and TTC my first. I've been off the pill for almost a year but only in my 2nd cycle trying. I don't necessarily have any advice to give considering I am still in the game, but I thought you might want to hear from someone who is just as anxiously waiting for that BFP :) the only thing I would suggest is to try to stay as positive and faithful as you can. I know what it feels like when everyone else is getting pregnant but you. I know it can hurt and seem like it will never happen for you. But God will make it happen. I just have been reminding myself He is the one who will make it happen. And it will be sooner than we realize :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo