Community post

Discussion

Took Clomiphene for the first time

So I am constantly reading about people who take Clomid and I'm so surprised about all the success stories. I've been ttc naturally for 22 months and I finally went to the doctor. I found out I have PCOS which surprised me because I have regular periods and I've never experienced the symptoms. I already have a 6 going on 7 year old but it is with a different man. My doctor prescribed me Clomiphene. I started it 8/20/15 to 8/25/15. The only weird side affect I've had was super anxiety. I guess if this doesn't work, my boyfriend will have to go get a semenalysis done. It's been 4DPO and I'm experiencing some mild cramps that resemble period cramps. My period isn't due until September 14th. I'm so anxious to know if it worked and I'm not going to lie.. If my period starts, I'll be very disappointed. I do have one refill for Clomid so if it doesn't work the second time, my doctor wants to see me. Feel free to comment if you are going through the same as me or have been through it before.

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I will be starting clomid for the first time today! Fingers crossed that it will work for both of us!

8 years ago

Good luck! I hope so too! The only side effects I've had are mood swings and anxiety.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo