Community post

Discussion

First time...questions....

My hubby and I have been married for 9 months and are SUPER excited to start trying for a family. We have been trying for a month but no BFP. I'm totally new to this would you recommend using ovulation predictor kits?

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

First try the egg white cm method, for a month, at least, if you don't want to buy ovulation kits. You are fertile when you have watery or egg white cm. I have watery after menstruation most of the days, but one or two days before O, I think, I also have egg white cm. In the first day is scarce, but the second day is the right consistency, more abundant and it stretches more, it becomes very stretchy. Sperm has also the egg white consistency, so, if you check your cervix after you recently have sex you will find an egg white cm, it stretches a lot in a very thin and long line, only you will notice it is not yours. Your egg white cm is a bit different. It has to stretch for at least 1-2 centimeters and the line is more thick. This is my personal experience with egg white cm. I think it should resemble yours.

This depends also of your personal anatomy, if you have egg white or watery. Before I used the pill, had it for some years with pauses, I had lots of cm, watery, egg white etc, for proper periods of time. After I renounced it a year ago I noticed the cm stayed scarce. I had some treatment to improve my cm.

8 years ago

thank you very much. that is super helpful.

8 years ago • Post starter

Also, when you take the sample of cm you have to take it using two fingers (it stretches between your fingers)

8 years ago

I have been checking my cm for quite some time....often in the morning i have heavier cm than the rest of the day. is this a normal thing???

8 years ago • Post starter

I think is normal to have lots of cm, if it is not out of the ordinary as color, smell or consistency. You will usually have less right after and before your period. A good amount of cm means a good cervical activity. As about the amount of cm during the day I don't think it matters when, but I am not a doctor. I don't know, maybe you should take advantage of your cm in the morning to accomplish your goals...

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo