Community post

Discussion

TTC 15 months

It's been 15 months and and no BFP in sight. was scheduled for an IUI this month but due to expected day of ovulation to be around Easter weekend, I was rescheduled for next month :( I will be taking Femara starting CD3-CD7, Even though I ovulate on my own and regularly. My DH SA was normal. Not sure why we are having a hard time conceiving. Since I didn't get to do my IUI this month, I figured we could try this month hoping that I wouldnt have to do IUI next month. I get discouraged and feel like any other month during my TWW. Just praying for a BFP.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

We are the same here, I ovulate normally, we have normal SA but seem to be poor conceivers. The only thing they picked up with me is low AMH (or DOR).

Don't give up. It took me 6 years to get my first!

You could try not drinking coffee, soft drinks or alcohol. Eating and jucing more vegetables. Take a prenatal, royal jelly and ubiquinol if you are over 30

Avoid stress, I had a six week holiday and then got pregnant after it go figure!

10 years ago

Thanks for the advice opalfoxy.. Soft drinks are hard to give up. I'm not much of a coffee drinker. I have a juicer and haven't been using it. I usually make carrot juice. I say this guiltily after just finish eating three slices of pizza. do feel like stress might be a problem . I work night shift and sleep mornings so not sure if that might contribute to stress.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo