Community post

Discussion

September 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Here we go ladies! Let's have a positive month!

170 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 170 Replies | Last Page

Basia, as you know, I know firsthand how scary this is! I'm so glad to hear baby is doing great. Did your OBGYN offer any possibilities? My Dr told me that the uterus is growing at a good pace now (obviously!) and that leaves those sensitive blood vessels very susceptible to tearing at times which is where some bleeding stems from. Hopefully that is all that is going on with you. Did they check your cervix by chance to (1) make sure it is still closed and (2) to see if it was possibly just irritated? Praying for your spotting to go away and you to gain some peace of mind over this :)

8 years ago • Post starter

BabyPath - they did check the cervix and it was fine. It was not the cervix that was irritated. It seams the blood was coming from the inside of the uterus but they don't know from where exactly. Placenta looks good and it is high enough (sometimes it is low and it can be rubbing against cervix). So it is a mystery. They say that it just sometimes happens and they don't know why.

At this point unless the bleeding picks up or I see bright red blood I was told to ignore it so I try to do that.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Basia - How scary. I'm glad the baby is doing well though. FX that it stops soon. I'm glad the Dr was reassuring about it at least.

Chaffins - I'm glad to hear your little bean is growing well.

Jeska - I've been doing that. If my temp starts dropping a couple of days before AF is due I know that she's on her way. In someways I find my BBT is more consistant than OPKS but as Kethryes pointed out, it's only good after the fact. When is your mid cycle U/S? I think we may be cycle buddies. I still have my cold. The fever seems to have gone away but I still have the stuffy/runny nose. I hope you feel better soon.

Kethryes - Thanks for the well wishes. I hope we get the timing right this month. I can understand where you're coming from. it must be exciting tobe so close to starting and still a bit depressing that it's come to this. I truely hope that you have a successful IVF cycle and that you get your little miracle at the end.

AFM - I'm just sitting at work wondering why I came in today and hoping I can make it until I get home to take some more medicine. Luckily the cold is still eating up most of the Clomid side effects and my temp has finally come back down to a normal temp for me. only a week until my mid cycle U/S.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Basia, i hope the best for you! I am so sorry for the bleeding, it must be so stressful!

8 years ago

Keth~good luck at ur appt Sept 28th! It will go quicker than u think :)

Margie~sorry u got a cold! Clomid and a cold is no fun! Gd luck Sept 22 :))

Jes~sorry ur sick too :/ gd luck with ur follicle check in less than a week :)

Chaffins~I'm glad your ultrasd went gd :) it's so fun seeing them wiggling around in there :)

Basia~eek that's scary! I'm just glad everything is ok and baby is healthy!

AFM, I was 10 weeks yesterday :) we leave to go to Florida Sept 27th so we can announce our pregnancy on our anniversary Sept 29th :) we r going to the same beach where we got married to write it in the sand :) we will be exactly 12 weeks on our anniversary which I think is pretty awesome! I have an awesome doc and he tells me if I want to come in and c the baby for any reason just to call. So I called yesterday and I'm going to c the baby that Friday before we leave :) we will be gone 12 days and the day after we get back (Oct 9th) I go in for genetic testing. Exactly a week after that I go back to my OB for an ultrasd and so he can let me know results on the genetic testing. Plus he told me he would know if it was a boy or girl from the ultrasd but if it was hard to c then the genetic testing results also show if it's a boy or girl :) so I'll know sex Oct 16th :)

Hope u ladies have a good rest of the week!!!

User Image

8 years ago

@basia-Ugh that sounds so awful but i am happy that your doctor feels its nothing concerning. I had bleeding at 12 weeks which was so scary, but they discovered i had a polyp on my cervix. That mixed with increase in blood flow which can cause blood vessels to break, made for an eventful night. I hope you are finding some peace and able to relax. Try and take it easy and keep your keep up. Also, make sure you are drinking a LOT of water.

@Shan- how perfect is that! I love that your anniversary is the same day you turn 12 weeks! You will have to post a picture of your wedding day and then do something like.....___years later and be in the same spot or something! So cool! Your doctor sounds like the best! That's great you will get to find out so early! We found at at 16 weeks what we were having. Took our doctor a little while, but he was right :) I kept thinking we would go to our 20 weeks u/s and find out it was a boy not a girl! ha. You will know one month from today!

AFM- I am getting pretty tired! We have been non-stop with nursery stuff and taking care of our dog. He is in lots of physical therapies which are time consuming and expensive. We just want to give him the best shot possible to walk again. He's just the sweetest boy and I hope we are better by the time baby gets here! Very nerve racking! I will be 28 weeks tomorrow. I have lots of braxton hicks and having a lot of pelvic pain. I feel like i might just be early! I wouldnt be opposed to that :) I hope everyone is doing well.

good luck on the upcoming scans, treatment, BFP's and all POSITIVE things!

8 years ago

I got my panorama test results yesterday afternoon. Baby is healthy and it's a boy

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

YAAAAYYYYYY A BOY!!!! I think we have a boy too, hopefully we'll get our results early next week :).

Congrats!!

User Image

8 years ago

Good news Basia! Happy to hear baby is healthy!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Anyone having acne with their pregnancy?

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo