Community post

Discussion

September 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Here we go ladies! Let's have a positive month!

170 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 170 Replies | Last Page

Does anyone know how much the Harmony or MaterniT21 test costs if your insurance won't cover it?

User Image

8 years ago

Chaff - I just did a panorama test and I called the company as my insurance is out of network for them and will not cover the test. They said that they will issue a full bill for me which might be between $3k and $8K and then I have to call them and they will drop it to $200.
The best thing is to see witch which company your OBGYN goes. My is associated with Natera. The OBGYN office called them directly and then I called them 2 times and each time they told me the same thing. Even though the insurance will not cover it and since my insurance is out of network with them they will drop the bill at the end to no more then $200.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Good to know- Did you do the test yet? We are talking to the doctor about it on Monday.

User Image

8 years ago

Margie, Jess & Peace~ I'm so very sorry :( FXed for next cycle!

AFM, had my 1st OB appt today! Little one was moving around in there like crazy! We could c little feet, toes, hands, and fingers :) such an amazing thing! And seeing the little heart flutter in there is amazing too! We've waited 3 years for this! It's worth all the wait, tears, needles, ect! Thinking about each of u everyday!

User Image

8 years ago

Chaff - I just did it few days ago and it takes time to get the results. Mine said 7-10 days but it can be longer.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Okay. So Sept 11 is CD1 for me.

I was able to get my clomid today. And scheduled my first Follicle check for Sept. 21. Then on to IUI number 2.

FX for peaceangel and margie. Let's get our BFPs this round!

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Jeska - we're cycle buddies again. I gave to try and get a hold of my clinic to book a follicle check.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

well jeska, margie, and peace angel - I am with all of you too. The little witch showed up last night. I won't be doing anything in september. I am not even sure I have the energy to try naturally. But October is my month for IVF. But I will be following everyone during sept and hoping to ready some BFP stories.

Thanks for letting us know about your journal entries Basia. I will go read them. I assume I will be moving forward with the short version of IVF. Not sure what that means exactly but the dr. told me I would only need BC for 2-3 weeks...

Have a nice weekend everyone.

8 years ago

Jes, Margie, and Peace~gd luck this cycle!!! Yay for starting a fresh cycle and moving on from the last!

Bens~I hope Oct is ur month!!! Ivf is what wrked for us! We tried 7 iui'so before and they didn't wrk :/ yes u start on BC 1st. The reason is so they can control ur cycle. Not sure how long it's been since you've taken BC, I'm sure a while ago lol, but if u rem once u stop taking it (or missed a pill) it makes AF come. Also they don't want u to ovulate either. So they put u one tht and once ur off and start its CD1 and they know exactly when u take all ur meds after tht. Hope that helps a little :)

Hope all of u have a great weekend!!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Good luck to you, Peace, Jesk and Margie for Sept! Bens, same for you in Oct!! Can't wait to see all your BFPs!

We had a pretty good scare last night. Had a sudden onset of a trickle of bright red blood followed immediately by a fist sized clot come out. We just knew it was one or both of the babies. Scared us a LOT.
We went in to our clinic this morning to see what happened and the ultrasound showed blood between sacs and uterine wall down by my cervix and that's all it was. Just quite a bit of blood accumulation that suddenly came out as a clot. They could see more and said it could likely happen again and not to worry.
Baby A is thriving quite well! Continuing to grow and heartbeat is staying nice and steady at 178. Baby B is still there; although a lot of it hides behind Baby A so we can't tell if it is hiding most of itself or if it is dissolving and absorbing into uterus. We'll go back in Friday for next scheduled u/s and I'm sure we'll know for sure then. My gut is telling me we will end up with only one surviving twin.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo