Community post

Discussion

implantation or over analyzing

So 4 days ago I had a very faint positive on a hpt which in the back of my mind I think was an evap since I took 2 today and they were bfn. "Af" is due in 8 days and tonight I had some light pink blood mixed in with my cm. I wouldn't have noticed it if I wasn't checking my cm like I normally do. I ovulated around the 16th since I got a positive opk the 15th. Could it be implantation bleeding or am I just over analyzing? Really want a bfp but don't wanna get my hopes up. Also have a little bit of cramping in the middle of my lower abdomen.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Sounds promising! Good luck to you!

10 years ago

I am in the same boat as you. I ovulated the 20th/21st and today having spotting and cramping which I am only 4-5dpo. Was wondering if it is implantation or just as upper early AF. Was due for depo in jan which I didn't take it and have been ttc since. Have not had an AF since. I really hope we get our BFP this month but I have a feeling it might be another 2ww next month. For me. Good luck and update us please:)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo