Community post

Discussion

missed miscarriage at 11 weeks, waiting

Our first ultrasound was Monday, so so excited to see our sweet angel. Had no problems whatsoever & strong symptoms, no reason to think anything was wrong. But even so as soon as she started I could tell there was something wrong. The rest seemed like a dream, I just kept praying for a miracle & to hear a heartbeat.. she said it only measured 8 weeks 2 days when I was 11 weeks 3 days. Dreading my appointment today - they want a decision: natural, medicinal, or d&c. I'm lost. I don't know what to think let alone make a decision like this. Looked up facts for each option, needing personal opinion & experience.

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm so sorry hun! :( My heart is breaking for you. I've been there.

You could try to wait it out and have a natural MC. Your body knows what to do and will work. Unless you're getting sick, signs of fever or fainting, a natural MC is less traumatizing and invasive. You can be in your own home and comfortable. The bleeding will be heavy so be prepared for that. Have Tylenol or Aleve for the pain if you need.

There are herbs you can take too to help contractions be effective.

I am so sorry.

8 years ago

Thank you, and I'm sorry you've gone through it too. At first I thought doing it natural would help me with some closure or something., but after the pain of the contractions I've had for the last 2 days I really don't think I can handle it while I also have a 2 yr old to take care of. Still getting the on & off sharp pains but no more contractions. I told my Dr I wanted the d&c so I could start some kind of healing process. But I have to wait another week anyway because they're booked until next Thursday. I can't handle waiting & waiting not knowing if it'll just start at anytime.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo