Community post

Discussion

Husband is under pressure

My husband and I have been ttc for 11 months now, in the beginning it was all fun, the excitement of trying to have our first baby. Well after month 6 it started to wear off. We started to do the opks and I would find out the days where I had a pos opk. He wouldn't be able to preform! It's the pressure and stress he doesn't want to BD. I won't even tell him that I am Ovulating any more. When I ask to BD I always get turned down and says tomorrow, or I am tired, I worked hard today at work and I'm exhausted. I got a pos opk on cd 13. We BD on cd 11. Cd 14 opk was not a strong pos Opk but still dark. Has anyone gotten a BFP BD 2 1/2 days before the big O?

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Okay so firsts things first. When ttc it does become stressful for both. If your husband really wants a baby then he shouldn't put you out like that. Secondly you should spice things up in the bedroom. Like go get some sexy lingerie. That will spice up the moment. Sometimes men can think of it as a chore, so by changing it up makes it more intense. I do the lingerie thing for my husband and he enjoys it. I change it up all the time. Girl get sexyfied for your man. I promise it will take his mind off of making a baby. If you have a love making routine you need to switch that up as well. As for your opks I don't know, this is my first cycle using them. Good luck girl, I hope I was of some help to you. I wish you lots and lots of baby dust. :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo