Community post

Discussion

A few drops of pink blood...

Hello everyone.. This is my first day on this site and my first post ever relating to pregnancy.. but I have been feeling like I may be pregnant... my boyfriend and I haven't been trying... but we haven't been not trying either.

DETAILS:
- I am 32.
- I have a typical 28-29 day cycle, cycle length 4-5 days
- My last period started on August 12, 2015.
- We had good-bye sex multiple times on August 22 & 23 (because I went away for a girls vacation week up north)

On August 31, 2015 I went pee (sorry TMI) and when I turned around to flush I saw that the toilet paper was a very light pink colour. I sat down again to see what the heck was going on since my period wasn't due but nothing... no other spotting since either.

Besides feeling tired, which i don't feel is an unusual symptom for me... I don't feel pregnant at all... yet I have a nagging thought that I could be...

Anyways, I am not too sure when I ovulated... I am assuming I am normal (14th day)... Could the spotting on the 31st be implantation bleeding?

Anyone who can give some input into this bizarre cycle of mine would be awesome... and if anyone had a similar case and ended up pregnant I would like to hear from you...

Thanks and good luck to all the ladies out there trying for their first, second, third, forth and so on ;)

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Considering you had sex 2 days prior to the supposed ovulation it could be that you could be pregnant. The time for implantation is also around the time you noticed the light bleeding. This is considered to be implantation bleeding, that becomes brown when it gets older. It is normal that you don't feel pregnant because many woman don't at this stage. It is too early!!!!! Even if you test now you could not get a positive. Wait until day 14 dpo. It also could be that you are pregnant now, but your pregnancy should stuck first, otherwise you will get a chemical pregnancy. Have you also checked that you still have blood in your vagina? Brown or pink...??

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo