Community post

Discussion

ANOTHER ULTRASOUND AND I AM SCARED

Hi.. I had an ultrasound two weeks ago.. and there was a gestational sac.. doc was kinda baffled.. b/c I told her that I had ovulated late.. and you know they go by your LMP.. anyhow.. I am going this friday for yet another ultrasound.. as she wanted to see a more defined sac.. I am petrified.. I continue to spot on and off.. is very light pink and only when I wipe ( sorry tmi) I may have it today and then be fine for a few days and then again, I will spot.. I am freaking out..

User Image 5/26/10

6 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Sorry, i started a topic saying "tcc", i meant "ttc"! Ive read your post. Why are they scanning friday?x

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

I had pretty scary bleeding with all but one of my pregnancies. It happened for about a week (off and on) around 6-7 weeks preg, then started again around 10-12 weeks. I was terrified every time, but it ended up not being a problem at all for the baby.

Good luck with the ultrasound! That should clear things up - it's just soooo hard to wait. I know, I spent a lot of time during all my pregnancies waiting and wondering for ultrasounds, appointments etc...

You'll be in my thoughts!

Mom of 2 wonderful kids!

13 years ago

to make sure that the pregnancy is progressing.. since when i had the ultrasound.. it did not match with my last period. though, I told her that I ovulated very late.. about two weeks late.. trust.. me.. i know..

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago • Post starter

I had the exact same thing. I had long cycles and let the doctors know. They still said it would be by my LMP but they ordered an ultrasound to determine how far along I was. The first ultrasound only showed the sac and the yolk, but didn't really have anything in it (don't worry, that's normal if you are very early in). I was about 5 1/2 weeks when I went for the first ultrasound (which is what I thought I would be, the doctor said I should be 7 1/2 based on my LMP). They ordered another one a week later and it was just fine! We got to see the baby this time and hear the heartbeat! I knew when I ovulated and knew that they would be wrong to go with my last period date!

~Candi pregnancy calendar

13 years ago

Just wanted to let you know.. I did have my ultrasound and I am good.. the baby was there and we heard the heart beat too.... i continue to spot once in a few weeks.. but i am not stressing anymore about it... so far.. i am just sick.. every day.. and my sense of smell increased so much.. everything I smell.. stinks..

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago • Post starter

Wow! What great news! Congratulations! :)

I am very happy for you!

Mom of 2 wonderful kids!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo