Community post

Discussion

Clomid Experiences

Hi Ladies, I hope you don't mind I am new to website.

I have quite a long story but if anyone is interested in reading the details I have put it on my profile. I would be interested to hear from anyone else who has had a similar experience.

Anyway I have been on clomid 100mg for 3 months now and nothing as of yet however thought I saw a really faint line on a test but still early (I am 9dpo). Before this I was taking tamoxifen for a year. My personal side effects have mainly been painful ovulation and I have not noticed anything else.

Since my last miscarriage and multiple operations I do not really have a period the most I have is slightly brown discharge at the time I am supposed to bleed. So clomid has not managed to correct this.

I could really do with hearing some success stories as I have been ttc for 2 years!

Thanks Ladies x

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I was on Clomid 50mg cycle days 5-9 this cycle, hcg trigger, and had IUI 4/18/14. Clomid caused horribly painful ovulation for me and bloating/tenderness to the area. After ovulation all those symptoms disappeared though. This is my first time using Clomid but thought I'd share what it was like for me. Good luck!

10 years ago

Just so you know my cycle is between 26-27 days and intake clomid from day 2-7. I ovulate between cd11/12.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo