Community post

Discussion

Looking for a TTW buddy. Anyone at or near 7 DPO?

View Full Post

This TTW is killer. Trying hard to be patient. I've been having cramps, gassy and bloated. But then I think "am I reading too much into these symptoms?"

Anyone out there experiencing the same thing? Anyone at or near 7 DPO? Please share...

Thanks! :)

41 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 41 Replies | Last Page

Ok so I'm 8 DPO today and I have no symptoms now. I was having mild cramps for the past 2-3 days and now nothing. I feel like I'm going nuts. DH says I should just stop thinking about it - so easy for him to say. I'm tempted to test but I know I'll get a BFN. Don't want to be disappointed. Just have to keep waiting. UGH!

10 years ago • Post starter

@mama, OMG the exact same is happening to me!!! I was exhausted the last few days. Then all of a sudden I wake up today and....nothing. Ok. So my nipples are still sore if I pinch them, but all I wanted to do was nap yesterday. The cramping is gone and I feel completely normal except that now I'm like "what does this mean?!?" Ugh.
You ladies who have tested already are brave. I am still torn between listening to my Dh and waiting it out or testing on Sunday. Decisions, decisions! ð???
I'm glad that I'm not the only one going nuts and needing an outlet! This is the only place I can obsess safely!!

10 years ago

Jessie011802 - I was thinking of testing on Sunday as well. I'm feeling completely fine today. I think I just need to distract myself. But I totally agree... I can obsess here too. LOL

Hi ladies! How is everyone today? Besides being grumpy I'm pretty much feeling normal, I'm still hopeful for a BFP later but today my hopes for this month are sketch.

I hope everyone has a good day. It's FRIDAY!!

10 years ago

I'm super irritable today and have a headache. Otherwise I feel fine. I'm feeling doubtful myself but trying not to think about it.

TGIF!

Just realized I O'ed a day later than originally thought. Sigh. Another day between testing and now. Feeling relatively normal, to the point that I keep looking back at my chest and examining the veins and color changes, lol. But then while cleaning around the house I'll smell something, get a wave of nausea, and think "Yup. Preggo." I wish these 4 days would pass. Bah!

User Image

10 years ago

What made you realize that? How frustrating. These days already feel like years!!! I wish I had a way to make the time pass more quickly. I suppose having access to sites like this doesn't help. I don't think the tww was ever an issue before! Lol!

10 years ago

Hi Girls,

I am a bit earlier 11dpo today and BFP from dpo9 (with Clearblue Plus, internet dip sticks still only faint even today).

Trying for 2nd child, had a chemical pregnancy in Sept and then m/c at 8.5 weeks the end of last year. Then long anovulatory cycle so induced with Provera. Started on Metformin and nice and clearly successful ovulation in the first cycle :).
Now praying for a sticky bean!

baby dust to all :)

10 years ago

5dpo and I have no idea! Anyone else have nothing going on? We shall see! Good luck ladies!

10 years ago

Welcome to jedenraz and prayingformore!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo