Community post

Discussion

Looking for a TTW buddy. Anyone at or near 7 DPO?

This TTW is killer. Trying hard to be patient. I've been having cramps, gassy and bloated. But then I think "am I reading too much into these symptoms?"

Anyone out there experiencing the same thing? Anyone at or near 7 DPO? Please share...

Thanks! :)

41 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 41 Replies | Last Page

I think I'm 7 dpo today, and you're right, the tww is absolute torture. I am currently ttc #4 (yes, trying for 4 kids!!!) I've been tired beyond words and longing for naps these last few days. I'm not due to start AF for about another week, but I've been able to get faint +'s at 11 dpo in the past. I also have sensitive bbs and I have had cramping though today it's more mild than yesterday.
*FX* for a BFP soon!
Baby dust!!
J

10 years ago

I'm 6 DPO and have been feeling bloated, gassy and tired lately myself.

If AF doesn't come, I'll be testing on Tuesday. :)

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

10 years ago

Ps, I also had a Mirena for 5 years before my dd was born 3/13. I got pg the first cycle after having it out as well as having my left ovary out at the same time. It can and does happen! :-)

10 years ago

Hi Jessie011802. I'm currently TTC #3. I had my mirena removed in January. This is my 3rd month trying. I've been so tired for the past two days. All I can think about is taking a nap. No motivation whatsoever. My cramps have been mild since yesterday but definitely noticable.

JayneB... keep us posted when you do test.

I'm trying to hold out until next week right around the time AF is due. Key word here is "trying".

Good Luck!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm 8DPO. No symptoms other than sore/tender boobs, but I get those before my period usually anyway. Feeling like I'm out this month for some reason. The two week wait is torture. I hate it.

I took a HPT this morning, even though I'm on CD 23 and I've never gotten a positive earlier than CD 25. I think it looks very negative but when I posted it here, it got voted at 48% positive, so we will see. I'm just really not feeling it this month. Feeling kind of down!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images168952

10 years ago

I am 6dpo today. Breasts have been sore for at least the past three days. This is very uncommon for me. I only usually get that much later in the TWW. I know it can't be pregnancy that early, but any change is exciting to see! We have been trying for 2 years and 4 months now. My AF is due in 10 days so I will wait until then and test if I have had no spotting. My temps have been very up and down, which they were on my one pregnancy cycle (miscarried at 10 weeks unfortunately).

10 years ago

I'm 8 dpo, and I totally agree, the tww is killing me! I had a chemical last month, so I'm hoping for a sticky bean this time. Feeling tired, extra gassy, bbs are tender, and my areolas are getting dark. (sorry tmi, but that's one of my first clues to pregnancy). Here's to hoping!

User Image

10 years ago

So when is everyone planning on testing? I am pretty regular and not due for AF for 10 more days. I think I can test as early as Sunday but my Dh wants me to wait the 10 days (can you even believe that?!?) also, we haven't told anyone that we're trying or even hoping right now and o. M. G. I am going NUTS!

10 years ago

I was 8DPO this morning, tested and got a BFN. Too early, but going to test again with FMU in the morning at 9.

10 years ago

I tested at 7 dpo with a frer and 8 dpo with a dollar store cheapie, (I have a 25 day cycle and thus a shorter luteal phase so I thought 'maybe') but both were BFN. I think. The dollar store one I swore I saw the faintest faint pink line. I'm 9 dpo right now, and trying to wait until at least tomorrow, if not till 13 dpo/expected period date. How do you ladies pass the time? I've been knitting, but it's just not keeping me occupied. @_@

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo