Community post

Discussion

Losing hope, but still wishing 17dpo bfn

I know the chances are slim of a bfp , but I'm still wishing. Is there anyone else who can relate? It's now or two years from now based on medication hubby is on.
Is there anyone who had a 17dpo bfn and ended up fbp?

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Honestly,

I have NO idea how all of this stuff works. I thought I was 16dpo but other women who are 16dpo are about 4.5 weeks and I am only about 3 so something is off.

I think we are all worrying for nothing and the body does crazy things under stress. I was pregnant once before and I didn't show a strong BFP until 8 weeks. At 4 weeks, I only saw faint line BFP so I thought I WASN'T pregnant. At 8 weeks, something felt really off so I went to Planned Parenthood and it was a confirmed BFP.

In other words, anything is too early to tell until you have missed a period for a few weeks and a pregnancy test is a BFP. That's the only way to know for sure. The rest is just useless speculation. I fell victim as well this month, I had all these "symptoms." Like every one in the book and it turns out I am not pregnant so I can not believe it is possible to notice symptoms that are otherwise very common symptoms. I say this because if I GENUINELY believed I was having symptoms, and there was no pregnancy, then obviously I was misinterpreting very common occurrences in the female body. I wish you the best of luck but just relax and don't worry about it. I know easier said than done and you don't want to hear this but I know for a FACT because I was pregnant, that there usually are no symptoms until 4-8 weeks. I only had 2: weightloss (Which isn't even really associated with pregnancy) and a general "feeling" something was wrong, which is why I went to PP.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo