Community post

Discussion

AF due yesterday got BFN, FEELING HORRIBLE

This is getting so hard for me, I am so worried about what is causing our fertility issues and If there is an underlying problem and not just stress or whatever...we can't afford any kind of treatments for this. I am so tired of testing and getting let down every month. i pray every day for this. I hope and wish all day and its always the same outcome. I feel so alone in this right now and i need hope, i need help, and i need advice. I cant take this anymore.!!!!

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Well you aren't alone here. I'm in the same boat as you ttc for number 2. I'm trying Royal Jelly, Ubiquinol and a good prenatal with Folic acid. I've stopped drinking coffee and am drinking Rooibos tea instead.

10 years ago

Many of us on the site feel the same...the frustration of doing everything right and still getting AF is so infuriating every month. Hang in there! (ps, are you sure insurance won't cover it? I was just reading that in some states access to fertility treatments is mandatory in insurance coverage. I was shocked to see that my insurance would pay for 50,000 dollars of fertility expenses a year. Worth checking ng out.

10 years ago

thanks ladies! I guess i haven't actually called and asked but i just assumed, (guess ik what happens when people assume things!lol) I thought about royal jelly and the primrose oil as well just don't know what would be the best and if there are any risks taking them, AF is still MIA and I'm hoping she stays on vacation for a good 9 months!! hahaha =)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo