Community post

Discussion

3dpo light pink spotting not heavy need advise

Hello need advise hoping for the BEST!! Hoping I get my BFP!!! WAS just wondering if anyone is experiencing what I am so early. I ovulated 4/19/14 and now I'm 3dpo just did number one and very light pink spots is thia implantation? My back was on fire last night andhave been dizzy amd light headed with cramps pulling and etc....any advise please hoping its normal and I get the BFP!! BEEN TRYING FOR 4MONTHS SINCE MISCARRIAGE THANKYOU IN ADVANCED

MOMMY OF BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER 5yrs OLD

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi!

Just wanted to tell you what I have learned and researched. 3 dpo would be too early for implantation bleeding. Your egg takes around 5 days to travel to your uterus at which point it would implant if it was meant to. What you may be experiencing is ovulation bleeding. It happens to some women. How do you confirm ovulation? If you know exactly when you ovulated, then implantation is not really possible at 3 dpo. Implantation bleeding occurs anywhere between 6 and 12 dpo and very rarely causes bleeding but it does happen and you may notice it especially if you're checking your cervix.

Best of luck to you! Just wanted to tell you what I have learned in this journey. Hope this helps! :)

10 years ago

Hello and thankyou for your feed back..I know I ov because I took opk for 4days straight. And I'm not doing cervical checks...I read its possible implantions could start from 3dpo to 14dpo...so I geuss I have hope!!! I hope this is true and if normal hope all is well. Thankyou again

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo