Community post

Discussion

12Dpo

12Dpo - bbt 98.48 3rd day in a row .
Lower right cramping , sore boobs and extremely tired .
We are trying for a second child this is month 20 of trying. We previously tried IUI - artificially insemination . No also have endometriosis

Hoping this is it ! Anyone else on the same cycle ?

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Yes but I have no idea what is going on. It turns out I may have calculated my days incorrectly. I am *supposed* to be 18dpo but most women who are 18dpo are in week 4.5 and I am only in week 3 so I may have miscalculated.

With that said, I thought I had every symptom in the book but it turns out I am NOT pregnant and they were just normal female bodily functions due to stress, changes in food, lack of sleep etc. I have learned my lesson about worrying and realized it's pointless to try to decipher EVERY bodily function and pinpoint if it's related to a possible pregnancy.

My past experience when I was pregnant the first time is that I had NO idea I was pregnant until about week 4. No symptoms except weightloss and a general feeling but I thought maybe because weightloss ISN'T a normal pregnancy, that I wasn't pregnant. I was getting faint BFP but thought because it wasn't dark, I wasn't pregnant. At week 8, I knew something was wrong so I went to Planned Parenthood and they confirmed BFP.

I would not stress and wait until you genuinely get a missed period that is not caused by stress. Good luck.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo