Community post

Discussion

Need to rant - Why do the most undeserving fall pregnant?!!

I found out this morning I had my second chemical pregnancy in a row! I also found out my friend's ex-girlfriend is pregnant. Knowing she's pregnant this woman drinks entire bottles of wine, smokes cigars and eats like ish. Meanwhile I've cut out caffeine, sugar, and ALL non-organic food. I drink organic fertility tea twice a day, chart daily, temp daily, take prenatals and metformin (for pcos) daily and use natural progesterone cream on cd 14-28 every month.... And people like her can easily procreate. I know it seems juvenile for me to think she's undeserving or say it's unfair, but she is and it is. I was actually okay with a second chemical and was dealing with it surprisingly ok, until I learned of this person so easily falling pregnant and taking it so much for granted. Its so unfair! Tomorrow I'll wake up with optimism and motivation to stick to the fertility plan, but right now I'm a basket of sadness and anger.

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

It's always a struggle when you see someone else fall pregnant easily, but it's even worse when you look after yourself and they don't. I truely hope you get a sticky BFP in the near future.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Thank you. I'm better today, but still pretty bummed about it.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo